Are you bored with your hair and you are now looking for ways to change your appearance and have a new charming look? Or are you one of those ladies who have long hair and desire to have long hairstyles with bangs? Relax, in this article we are going to look at long hairstyles with bangs. We are going to focus on this topic and by the end of this article you will be able to choose a bang that will look best on you.
Have you ever asked yourself some of these questions; should I have a hair bang and how will I look with a hair bang? Actually, hair bang enhances a hairstyle and makes someone look totally different compared with how she looked without bangs. Despite hair texture, density or face shape you will find a bang that will be suitable for you. There are many sexy and gorgeous hairstyles with bangs but it can be a challenge to choose the one that will look good on you. In order to choose the most suitable bang, it is important to consider your face shape as that will help you in your selection. Below are some long hairstyles with bangs for various face shapes.
– Oval face shape: Almost every bang will look good on any one with oval face shape; this is because the main purpose for bangs is to balance out one’s face to appear oval. Therefore, any bang will be adapt for someone with an oval face.
– Square face shape: The best bang for someone with square face shape is arched. Arched is longer on the sides of the face and all the way to the center is shorter. Another bang that is suitable for square face shape is wispy angled bang. Wispy angled bang help in softening severe square shape. It is important to note that, blunt bangs are not suitable for someone with square face shape as they highlight the sharp angles of someone’s face.
– Round face shape: Someone with round face shape should try bangs that will create some angles. Long side-swept fringe is a good choice for someone with round shaped face. Someone should avoid bangs that will make her look rounder.
– Rectangle face shape: Someone with rectangular face shape should opt for bangs that will balance her face shape. Bangs that hit at the eyebrows or beneath them is the best choice. It is a fact that rectangular shaped face look awesome with bangs.
– Heart face shape: The best bang for heart face shape is side swept bang or straight down. The bang is supposed to balance the forehead which is basically wider than the rest of the face. It is important to note that if someone with heart face shape chooses the wrong bang she is noticed immediately.
If someone is not so sure about the best hair bang that will suit her face it is always advisable to seek for help from the specialist. Hope you enjoyed the above long hairstyles with bangs as per face shape!
Below are some long hairstyles with bang, kindly check our gallery.