Short hairs have become increasingly popular among women of all ages. These days, you can see a lot of women wearing short hair, be it black blonde. The mantra is to start working out better with appropriate hairstyle. Apparently, some natural hairstyles for short hair work best with certain face shapes, textures and color. It is important to stylize your hair if you have black tresses to make them look more voguish. Apart from this, other factors as mentioned above also play important role in choosing the right hairstyle.
For instance: if you have a round face, your hairstyle should be able to give you the illusion of having an oval face shape. Correct hairstyle can make your face structure appear elongated and soften the jaw line. Here are some amazing natural hairstyles for short hair if you have black hair.
Short and Shaggy Hairstyle
Best suitable for short length hair, this shaggy layered hairstyle creates bangs. It is a great hairstyle for round and heart shaped faces.
● Use a little hair smoothing product.
● Heat a flat iron and flatten out each section with it.
● Make sure your hair is completely dry before using flat ironing.
● Complete the look with finishing spray for extra hold and shine.
Razor Sharp Hairstyle
Short cut hair can be fun for most face shapes, but this hairstyle will look perfect on people with longer faces. The asymmetries in the front bangs help confuse the onlookers and make the face appear shorter.
● Blows dry your hair with your fingers.
● Make sure you apply heat protection before using the blow dryer.
● Now use a flat iron to straighten the waves.
● Apply a styling solution or styling wax to hold the hairstyle for long.
Fun Layered Hairstyle
Do you want a girl-next door look? It is easy, flirty and fun. These imperfect layers and random curl will add texture and volume to your hair.
● Use a volumizing mousse on your damp hair.
● Take a medium round brush and blow dry your hair to add extra volume and shine.
● Heat and use curling iron for soft curls around the face.
● Finish with light hairspray to hold.
This is a modern, fun and romantic haircut. It incorporates layers of different length that creates more whimsical and quirky style.
● While your hair is damp, apply a small portion of volumizing mousse.
● Blow dry hair using a large round brush.
● Rolling your hair towards your face.
● Use styling wax or hairspray to hold the style in place.
This is an easy and soft multi-tone style that incorporates longer layers. It is perfect for most type of face structures. It also suits woman over 40.
● Apply volumizing mousse and heat protecting spray on wet hair.
● Blow dry hair using a medium round brush.
● Roll the brush towards your face while pulling them towards the end.
● Use a serum to slightly separate your hair ends.
With valentine season around the corner, it’s the perfect time to try out these natural hairstyles for short hair. These will instantly make you feel like a new person. Get ready to look extra trendy to flatter everyone around. People would just won’t stop admiring your new look, so do you!